Today I live my life to the fullest, I love who I am and who I’ve become. I love my body, I serve my purpose, I have ecstatic sex, and I feel free from my own mind. I enjoy moving my body, waking naked, making money, telling my most embarrassing stories, and owning every single choice I have made in my life. I feel connected to my God, to people and I KNOW THAT I AM ENOUGH on all levels..
Julia has been PRESENTING AT
I absolutely hated my body. I was ashamed of my shape. I had zero confidence. I was afraid of my own sexual desires, and I was definitely not connected to my sexuality.
The world tells us how much sex we need to have, how we need to look, and how we need to act. I never felt like I was fitting in those measurements of “sexy” and hot. I felt ashamed for who I was sexually as a woman. I was afraid of my own sexual desires, and most of the time I thought there was something wrong with me. I felt pressure to keep a certain “image” of my sexual life, just so I could fit in as “normal”.
That was not me! I felt inauthentic, but I did not know what to do.
I thought that to have amazing sex, I needed to be skinny, have long hair, and maybe even be rich. I thought that to have great sex, I needed a partner and not just a partner, but a hot and rich partner - an alpha male, who would dominate me and I would surrender. Yes, I had a disease – Fifty Shades Illusion since I was in my teens and I thought that to be happy, I needed lots of sex..
I was disconnected from my truth. The disconnect manifested itself in compulsive drinking, battles with eating disorders, many years of body shame, unhealthy codependent relationships, a hunger to be desired, and a constant fight of not feeling enough.
If you share similar feelings, know that you are not alone.
Many people feel disconnected for their sexuality and from their partners. My clients come to me for better tools for sex but leave with a new level of sexual confidence and sexual ownership.
Sex is not about your genitals. Sex is about your freedom.
Until I realized that I was blocked. I could not see my worth because I was blocked from connecting to my body and to my true self. All the sexual shame, the lack of sex education, the lack of self-exploration, and the lack of a relationship with myself, blocked me from creating deep connections and experiencing full pleasure.
Instead of owning my body, I used to hide it under loose clothes. I would not go to the beach and I would avoid anything that required me to show my body. Or I would need a drink if I am there.
Instead of owning my sexuality, I used alcohol to help me express myself and to make it less difficult to try to connect with people or potential partners. I relied on alcohol to create connections and to feel comfortable in my skin, because I did not know how.
Instead of owning my desires and having deep conversations with my partners, I would run away and hope that things would fix themselves.
Instead of being free in the truth, I was trapped in the lie.
I began exploring my sexual being. Exploring my true desires. Identifying the kind of people that I wanted to connect with sexually. I started to do daily work on building a relationship with myself. This work allowed me to see that I am a divine being - physically, spiritually, emotionally, and energetically. I am a sacred being on all levels. Then I went through schools and trainings to learn more and more about my body, about pleasure, and about one's freedom.
Growing and awakening in my truth
Expressing and sharing my experience to support others.
Serving people in their life journeys
Travel and new experiences
I get to coach people all over the world and teach them how to connect with THEIR SEXUALITY
- Certified reiki practitioner
- Ayurvedic Women's Health Coach
- Launched online coaching program
- Launched new website
- Added 2 new member to the team
- Started serving Tampa Bay area
- Certified in deep meditation practices
- Self published workbook 90 Days of Sexual Empowerment
- Presenting at National SexEd Conference
- Started practicing BDSM therapy
- Became certified JourneyDance™ teacher
- Art of Feminine Practices Certified Teacher
- Energy healing trainings with Ron Young
- Began Leading Women Circles
- Launched HappyFeminine,inc. and began working as sex coach
2010 - 2013...
- BA degree in Leadership
- Began leadership trainings over 1000h of leadership practicum
- Started working in personal development in NYC
Traveled through India & South America
- Shamanic trainings with Dr. Alberto Villoldo Ph.D
- Graduated MA in Clinical Psychology from Columbia University
- Silence retreats and practices
- Institute for Sexuality Education and Enlightenment Wholistic Sex Educator's Training 400+ hours
- Located to Bali for a year, explored different eastern teachings
tell me more!
ANY PLACE, PUT ME ON THAT PLANE
Fresh squeezed beet juice
bLACK TANK TOP
earn your happiness podcast
< Go Back
Man's search for meaning
HOT with oat milk
Columbia University - MA in Clinical Psychology
Institute for Sexuality Education and Enlightenment
Journey Dance Teacher Training
Momentum Personal Leadership Trainings
Energy Training with Ron Young
Art of Feminine Presence
Certified Advanced Reiki Practitioner
Certified Deep Meditation & Hypnotherapy Practitioner
1. I was born in Vilnius, Lithuania
2. I lived in NYC for 17 years
3. When I was 18 I traveled through India
4. For 14 years I do not have TV, no Cable, no Netflix
5. Living sober life free from alcohol and drugs
6. My grammar suck in all of my spoken languages
7. I began my meditation practices in 2011
8. My first fully read book was Alchemist by Paulo Coelho when I was 14
9. I work in personal development since I was 23
10. Traveled to 20+ countries solo
11. Volunteered in Nepal right after the earthquake
I dreamed to meet Oprah since I was 12
I would love to spend weekend with
Usually when travel I have several books. And sometimes more than 8 =))
Ok, I need all of that but I alwasy have
Always a yes for a good laugh
I don't watch much, but when I do
Click here to see ways we can get started working together!
let's work together already!
Ok... you're clearly having fun here.
Work with Julia
take the quiz
Just 3 minutes & you'll know where you stand with your relationship to self. And will get tips on how to improve it. Good for all genders,
take the quiz