Sexuality educator, intimacy coach, meditation teacher, energy healer, blogger, speaker and a few other things.
But really, I’m a lover.
I have no regrets. There is nothing that I wish would be different about my past. Every single tear, every pain in the chest, every shaky breath brought me where I am today. Freedom.
My freedom came through intimacy. Through acceptance and love. Love that allowed me to show and live my truth, and honor the truth of people around me.
I searched for connection for looooong time. I craved to feel unity with the world, people around me and myself. But I was scared. I was nearly crushed by my own feeling of separation and disconnect.
Little did I know back then, about the healing power of my voice, capabilities of loving heart, and courage of my own foot steps. That brought me to the sacred relationship with my partner and confidence in myself.
after coaching people for over 8 years I see that when we learn to connect with ourselves deeper, then we awaken the truth that takes us further in our relationship, richer in our careers and wider in our travels.
tell me more!
Woods of murphy, NC
bLACK TANK TOP
MASSAGE, HAIR TOUCH, LOVERS TOUCH...
< Go Back
woods and WATERFALLs
Man's search for meaning
turmeric latte +espresso shot
Julia has PRESENTed AT
& featured in
Columbia University - MA in Clinical Psychology
Institute for Sexuality Education and Enlightenment
Certified Journey Dance Teacher Training
Momentum Personal Leadership Trainings
Energy Training with Ron Young
Shamanic trainings with Dr. Alberto Villoldo Ph.D
Art of Feminine Presence
Certified Advanced Reiki Practitioner
Certified Meditation Teacher with Dr. Lori
1. I was born in Vilnius, Lithuania
2. I lived in NYC for 17 years
3. When I was 18 I traveled through India
4. For 14 years I do not have TV, no Cable, no Netflix
5. Living sober life free from alcohol and drugs
6. My grammar suck in all of my spoken languages
7. I began my meditation practices in 2011
8. My first fully read book was Alchemist by Paulo Coelho when I was 14
9. I work in personal development since I was 23
10. Traveled to 20+ countries solo
11. Volunteered in Nepal right after the earthquake
Work with Julia
take the quiz
Just 3 minutes & you'll know where you stand with your relationship to self. And will get tips on how to improve it. Good for all genders,
take the quiz